Labels

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Set Your Table for Halloween!!!

Hey Boys & Ghouls
You can achieve an awesome look on your dinner table!
You can really add the CREEPY factor or if you have small children, You can make it a little more playful and innocent.
When I was growing up, I was watching horror movies starting as a toddler, and have developed a real love of Halloween, Ghosts, the Paranormal and things that go bump in the night.
I come from a family of everything from Ghost Hunters to Psychics. The women in my family are known to have visions as well as healing hands and do anointings. 
My son said as a 5 yr old child
"I'm not afraid of the DARK mommy, 
I'm only afraid of whats IN the dark".
"Words of Wisdom" 
It's surprisingly easy to create an impressive table centerpiece for next to nothing, using things from around the house. AND you can actually find some amazing things at the $Dollar store, thrift store or yard sales. Don't be afraid to buy "Used" THAT'S why we have soap & water.
Happy Treasure Hunting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment