Labels

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Iced Coffee You'll FLIP Over!!!!!

Can You Say....TO DIE FOR?!?!?
I found this SUGAR FREE Double Mocha Cappuccino Coffee Mix at 
Wal-Mart and I will say it was the BEST few bucks I ever spent!!!
It gives a recipe for iced coffee on the package but I did tweak it a little. Now keep in mind MILK is NOT sugar free but you can use FAT free and eliminate a bit of the guilt lol. I myself use fat free, 1% or 2% depending what I have on hand at the time. I have a magic bullet so I use the drinking mug attachment and fill it 3/4 full with ice. (smaller ice cubes or pieces work best)
I add 2 tablespoons of the mix and about a cup of milk.
I slide it on the bullet and blend and grind until its a smooth icy drink that has a milkshake consistency. I cant say enough about the drink. It absolutely does NOT taste like the mix is sugar free...it tastes like a mocha shake.
100% Delicious !!
(I am not a dietitian or health provider of any kind, it is just MY opinion that I am sharing and my view as someone who struggles to find tasty low guilt treats. This is made with SPLENDA...so keep that in mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment