Labels

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bean Dip

Love Frito's Bean Dip? but don't love the PRICE? Try this:
I used my "Magic Bullet" when making this so that is what I'll be referring to in this recipe.

  • 1/2 can re fried beans
  • 2 tablespoons milk (the milk makes the dip very creamy)
  • 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
  • 5 - 10 (to taste) slices jalapeno (jarred nacho slices)
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon chopped onion (optional) - I use onion
  • 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional) - I use pimento     
I blended everything together in my bullet until mixed and creamy.
Spoon into a bowl and served.
I prefer to eat this at room temp but it can be heated up and even sprinkled with cheese.
If you omit the cheese you'll have yourself a very low fat low cal snack if served with baked tostitos.
This is a great party dip as well as a "Whenever Snack"

No comments:

Post a Comment